Email is like a penis
- Those who have it would be devastated if it were ever cut off.
- Those who have it think that those who don't are somehow inferior.
- Those who don't have it may agree that it's neat, but think it's
not worth the fuss that those who have it make about it.
- Many of those who don't have it would like to try it, a phenomenon
psychologists call *E-Mail Envy.*
- It's more fun when it's up, but this makes it hard to get any
real work done.
- In the distant past, its only purpose was to transmit information
vital to the survival of the species. Some people still think that's
the only thing it should be used for, but most folks today use it
mostly for fun.
- If you don't take proper precautions, it can spread viruses.
- If you use it too much, you'll find it becomes more and more
difficult to think coherently.
- We attach an importance to it that is far greater than its actual
size and influence warrant.
- If you're not careful what you do with it, it can get you into a
lot of trouble.
- If you play with it too much, you go blind.